Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas decorating!

I've been reading Little Women for the last month and for some reason it made me want to have real greenery and Holly berries for Christmas! I was determined. My mom and I were in East Village for an afternoon and we visited Seed, a garden/plant shop! Here I found what I was looking for! They look beautiful in my room. I am hoping that I can keep at least some of them alive till Christmas! They also smell SO good!


































2 comments:

  1. That's so fun.... I can't remember if I've seen actual, real holly. :) I look forward to following your blog! Sarah Eshelman

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, it might be my first time seeing real Holly too! I'm having fun with the real plants this year! Thanks, I'm excited! :)

    ReplyDelete