Friday, March 16, 2012

The List: #1 A Day at the Lake

#1 A Day at the Lake


My best friend and I are creating a list. This list is going to be full of activates and adventures that we must do before I leave for four and a half months.  See the thing is we've never been apart from each other more than three weeks and usually we spend our whole summers together...So we decided that these next 2 months are going to be full of accomplishing the things on "the list"!  On March 15th we accomplished our first task: A Day at the Lake.

This is where we encountered the "spider infestation" (as my friend would call it).
May I remind you that it is March?! It was 80 oF!!
We wrote something similar in the sand when we were at the lake in Junior High
Orange popsicles!!
We moved to find a place away from the spiders, haha. We found this log and moved it over for a perfect place to sit!
I know it's no ocean, but this lake has to be my favorite place!
Oh how beautiful!!




No comments:

Post a Comment